So Minecraft 1.9 is in pre-release and 1.10 is already announced. And this is before I even have RedPower for 1.8.1.
I don’t know what to do. What version am I supposed to be updating for now?
I’m more than a little tempted to just take a couple weeks off RedPower development to focus on Minia, at least until things settle down again.
EDIT: For the time being, I’ve decided to give up any hope or pretense of releasing a pre-RP2 RedPower version and instead concentrate on the new features in RP 2. Most of those aren’t tied tightly to Minecraft, so I can just keep working on them in my 1.8.1 development environment. I’ll port and release when I get the feature list finished.